Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Survey.....

A person is only as good as being- honest

Friendship is always-taken for granted

To love is-to be able to feel the spark in the least expected ways

Money makes me-greedy!

I miss-the old me

My way of saying I care is by-pretending i really couldnt be bothered with that someone/thing

I try to spread love and happiness by-smiling :)

Pick the flowers when-seriously dont feel like picking flowers

To love someone is-to make them happy

Beauty is-so misunderstood

When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was-getting my first period

When I was twenty one, I remember-owh u dont wanna know what i remember

I am most happy-when i have lots of friend n someone who loves me

Nothing makes me happier than-hearing he says i love u and means it

If I can change one thing, I will change-the figures in my savings account

If smiles were converted into...-money
then...-i'd be rich already

Wouldn't it be nice if-i could read people's mind

If you want to be...-loved
then...-u better start loving

Money is not everything but-without it u can get virtually nothing.

The most touching moments I have experienced is-tgk citer amargadon

I smile when-whenever i feel like it

When I am happy-i let everyone knows

If only I don't have to....-study but still be able to pass the exams with above average scores
then....-i'll be wellknown!

The best thing I did yesterday was-hangout wit myfriend

If I ever write a book, I will give it this title:-dumb people and the extent to which they go to prove that they are not one

One thing I must do before I die is-taubat nasuha la beb!

Doing this meme, I feel like-i'm getting better and better at procrastinating.

No comments: